Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Little Shelf Upgrade



When we moved into this temporary house, I took on several little house projects that make a rental feel a little more like home. This may be the most little, but it also takes just a little amount of time to complete.

All of the shelves in the kitchen cabinets are plywood with a raw edge. They do what they are supposed to do very well, but they are not pretty. Before putting things away on the shelves, I lined them all with plastic shelf liner.

BEFORE

Then I covered the raw edges with decorative tape. I bought this version of Washi tape in Target's dollar section. It is sticky enough to stay put, but will pull off easily when we are ready for a change or a move.  


Ah, that's better... even if only a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment